Monday, November 24, 2008

What Did She Just Say?

Ali has really been cracking us up lately. She is starting to speak in "sentences" minus the small filler words. She has also be blowing us away with her memory. She can remember stuff we didn't even realize we told her.
  • Last week Curt told her we are going to see Grandma and Grandpa next week. For the past 5 days she has been saying, "See Bianca & Bianca soon, cited".
  • Saturday morning Curt let me sleep in and got up with Ali and made her eggs and pancakes(she calls them Daddy cakes) for breakfast. When I came down she informed me, "Syrup all gone, butter on Daddy cakes".
  • Saturday evening we were watching football and so I decided to do a clean out the fridge dinner. We never eat in front of the tube, but decided to since we were into the game. I made her a grilled cheese, grapes and put about 4 tortilla chips on her plate. I put it in front of her and she says, "Salsa please"! Curt and I looked at each other and start to laugh. We asked each other if we taught her that and remembered that she had salsa the last time we went out for Mexican about 2 months ago. I gave her some medium and she loved it. What a crack up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!