Thursday, November 6, 2008

PT Update

The PT is going much better today. Ali has had 2.5 accidents (the .5 is cause she peed on the pot for a little got excited, jumped off the finished on the floor) today with ~4 successful pees and a poop on the pot. There is/was a learning curve for me. Pushing the fluids hardcore has helped alot. More chances for learning and going and less guessing. She is at the point now where she is a bit freaked out to go on the pot and I can tell she is fighting it. More practice will just make it better. She loves to wipe, put on her clean & dry undies, dance, sing, get a treat and wash hands. I am physically tired and emotionally drained from this which I did not expect. I will know for next time. I am glad that I started before I have another to take care of cause the way I am doing it takes complete focus and attention. Pray for a break through for Ali soon. I am seeing a glimmer of light. My new goal is for her to be doing drastically better by the time my sister comes to visit next weekend.

2 comments:

sbharnish said...

you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Way to keep on keepin' on! Proud of you, sounds like you're doing great! Wish I had the focus you have, seems like we are doing great and then we get distracted. It would be so nice if I could have some time with just Gracie to get it done:-) We'll definitely be praying for you, it is exhausting. Fun thing the other day. Out of the blue Gracie says, "Mommy, Ali go?" You think they forget, but they don't. We all miss you guys and hopefully we'll be in a position to come visit soon!!