Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wagner Bed & Breakfast

Come on over! The guest room is ready! I finally got some curtains up today. I would have skipped them, but we have a wierd bind window size issue. This pic is all wierd and glowy, but these are my "homemade" curtains. Amazing what some $2.50 bed sheets and $1.50 worth of ribbon will do. Result: Priceless.
PS: This is my mini closet...it get to use it for shoes. You will notice there is still some room in there! Wooo Hooo you know what that means!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be discussing our arrival date as soon as the human gobbler returns:-) Miss you guys, I'll get some new photos up soon. Love the ones of Ali, so glad you are putting her to work!

Anonymous said...

"Posted by Curt"
Nice shoes Curt!

Hope you guys have great luck finding some good friends and settling into your new community. I hope that we can come by and visit soon.

Oh, and I think the first comment on this post is spam, I'm not clicking that link. I get those often and have to delete them when I find them.

Andrea said...

I love your room. It looks totally great. I miss you guys.

bradulcy said...

Can't wait to visit. I've all ready warned Brad that if he can't come, then it will just be the boys and I making the road trip. Hee hee!