Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm not movin' again!

Nittany went to the farm this weekend with us. Due to sitting arrangements and space and not wanting Ali and Nittany together in the backseat, Nittners sat in the front with Curt and I in the back with Ali. On our approach to the interstate we enjoyed windows down. Please remember the last time Nittany was in there car her life was turned upside down when she was plucked from IL and landed here in OH 8 hours later. Well she must of freaked and thought she was movin again cause she bailed and jumped out the car window, while were moving at ~25 MPH in a VERY busy 8 pronged roundabout. It was like slow motion. She jumped out, went to a grassy area while Curt stopped the car, yelled at her and carried her back. No injuries, no car accidents! Whew!

2 comments:

sbharnish said...

YIKES!!!! I bet you were freakin' out! Curt needs to have a little pep talk with her! I am so glad that she is OK....I see WAY too many that aren't so lucky!

Andrea said...

I understand your feelings, Nittany!! I'm not moving again either. I hate moving!!