Friday, April 11, 2008

Movin'

The move is going well. Getting here was uneventful and actually enjoyable as the weather was awesome and I just listened to music the whole way. My throat hurt a little from singing for 8 hours. Ali has been an angel and having fun helping unpack. Having movers pack your stuff is nice, but having no idea what is in the boxes is kind of a bummer. Nittany is adjusting slowly and already figured out a way to Hudini the fence...that is still an investigation that needs to take place. The house is nice, but the kitchen sucks! It is so small!!! How do people deal with kitchens this small? I keep telling myself only a year! I love to cook, but this might cure me of that. No pictures...haven't found the camera yet. Hopefully we can get some up soon!

5 comments:

RK said...

Yay... I have been thinking about calling you all day and just haven't gotten it done. Glad for the update. Sorry we didn't get to see you one more time. Ohio's lucky, ya know. Illinois is sad.

Anonymous said...

Hey - It's Karen (your sister)
Glad to hear that things are going well. We should talk on the phone sometime but I know you guys are busy - so, whenever. Have fun with the small kitchen! (is it smaller than your Kitchen in your old apartment? you survived that one!) Dan and I move around the 16th of May. We might do the mover thing because we don't know people in Philly yet...and we just moved in December and we are sick of it. Anyways, talk to you later. Give our love to the Kid!

StL Steeles said...

Glad to hear you guys got out there okay. I've been wondering how you're doing. Movers are great. Moving stinks. I didn't care how long it took me to find stuff; I was just thankful that I (8 1/2 months pregnant and all) didn't have to pack it or move it! Hope the settling in goes well!
Steph

Randy said...

Sorry about the kitchen. Just do what the rest of Type-II-here-we-come America does: go out to eat!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara - Wow.... you have really made some progress since you have moved. Ali's room looks great and so does the guest room! How is she adjusting, okay? Well, I am glad you are all doing well and getting organized. I miss you already Sara! I don't have anyone to gossip with now! lol!