Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tribute to MJ


On Thursday I got the horrific news that my all time favorite music artist died. My Dad gave me the news over the phone. I could hardly believe it. I have a couple of purely superficial dreams and one of them was to see MJ in concert. Others include to see Cirque De Soliel in Vegas and to go to a Caribbean island someday and snorkel. I stayed a fan even through all the allegations of being a Pedo. This poor guy had no childhood, was abused, had a skin disease, and was just generally screwed up, but I don't think he ever hurt kids in that sick way. I love MJ and think he is the greatest music artist EVER. I will miss him and my kids will know his legacy. Ali already loves to dance to the "Coyote Song" AKA Thriller. (There is howling at the beginning of the song) Here's to you MJ. You will be missed and I will always have the coolest birthday cake that ever was.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Sorry for your loss. The girls and I will listen to Thriller again in his memory.

Do you think that people our age will visit Neverland just like people our parents' age visit Graceland? Makes ya think.