Wednesday, July 8, 2009

#2 Not #4 is the Charm

The search is over. We have settled on a van. #2 it is. 2006 Kia Sedona in "Gold". I can't wait. Friday we are going to do all the paperwork and stuff, hopefully we can take it home then. The color is not the first I would have chosen, but everything else is exactly what we want...great shape, auto windows, but not auto seats (we have to move the seats a lot since Curt and I are so different...something to break in our minds)...an unlock remote (I have never had one of those before)...stow & go rear seats...I could go on and on! This is just a picture I got off the Internet, not the exact van. I feel like I just got a sports car. I NEVER thought I would be so pumped about a minivan! Yeah for minivans and motherhood! PS...Anyone in the market for a "well loved" "95 Ford Crown Victoria? Runs well, has some serious get up and go! Let us know!

6 comments:

Karen K said...

Awesome! It looks great! You are going to love having a minivan. I never thought I would say I love it...but I really do! Welcome to the club!

RK said...

Congrats... I am looking forward to mine in a few weeks, even though it's old, banged up, and has 197,000 miles on it. The space, though...that's what I'm all excited about. And not having to bend over to put kids in...it's the little things. :)

Aunt Karen and Uncle Dan said...

glad to see you are staying in the Wagner color scheme.... will look great parked in the driveway next to our Alero and Dad's toyota... you won't know where one car starts and the other one stops...

Randy said...

I might consider the Crown Vic, but I know too much about what has happened in it...

sbharnish said...

yay! so excited for you! welcome to the minivan club! I resisted for so long (we both did actually) but now that we have our odyssey we dont know what we ever did without it!

Hannah said...

Todd is jealous...he wants a minivan, but I say we need more kids first. :-)