Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

Portage Lakes, Summit Co. Ohio - Jan. 9, 2010
Certainly the earliest in the year I've ever starting fishing. I finally live in an area north enough to get predictable enough weather to become an ice-fisherman! So, thanks to my brother-in-law Mitch's kind Christmas gift to me, I have myself the basic gear needed for ice-fishing. I went today with Ken - a co-worker, and his brother for about 3 hours. Fishing was fair.
Again with the Wagner smiles...? Sure beats the recliner. All I need now is a battery operated TV to catch the wildcard games!
We decided from the start to keep everything. Well, here is 'everything' with a 4" folded leatherman for comparison! I'll have to go a few more times to supplement this hefty catch! And yes, I did get good fillets from them all!

The End Product: You can't say I don't put food on the table for my family!

No comments: