Monday, March 30, 2009

Score!

I went to a big consignment sale for kids on Saturday. It is just like the One Week Boutique in Urbana, but here it is call the Big Red Wagon sale. It was great! I scored a ton of stuff and only spent $50! Check it out...for Saywer I got: A sweater vest, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of cargos, a pair of corderoys, a pair of Nike mesh shorts, bibs with shirt and socks that match, a John Deere t-shirt, CP summer onesie thing, 2 cotton button down shirts for church, a Gap barn coat for the fall, a brand new pair of sneaks and leather suspenders. I am very excited about the suspenders! Oh and a zip up hoodie for chilly nights working on the car or fishing with Dad. Thanks to very generous family members with a daugher a couple years older than Ali, she doesn't need alot. I got her a few things 4 shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of capris and Elmo & Abby p.js. Woo Hoo for this sale!

5 comments:

RK said...

Dang, that is quite a deal! Nice work, bargain hunter!! :)

Aubrey said...

Hi Sarah! This is Debbie Smith's daughter Aubrey from Champaign. My Mom was looking for your address because she has some things she wants to send. Would you mind e-mailing me your address? aubreydsmith@gmail.com :) Thanks from my Mom!

sbharnish said...

a woman after my own heart!!!!! awesome kill sara!

Heidi said...

I love to find bargains too! We have a children's yard sale by us where I always get great things, problem is you gotta show up by 6 in the morning to get the stellar deals.

Hannah said...

I hit a good consignment shop sale yesterday and made out like a bandit. Gotta love a good deal!