Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wonderful NE Ohio Weather!

Sara is on her own...Here is why I haven't been away from the house (or at the hospital) today:
http://www.wkyc.com/video/default.aspx?aid=78586

I left the hospital last night around 11:30 PM (SEE POST BELOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS)and didn't make it 3/4 of a mile! I was totally stuck on a hill with our Honda Accord. Thank goodness for AAA and a nice tow truck guy.

It has been an interesting past 24 hrs!

I think they will release Sara and Sawyer tomorrow, and I think the roads should be a bit better by then! I miss my new little fishing buddy!

2 comments:

Karen K said...

Bummer about the weather, as far as being stuck and all. Hope they get the roads cleared for you. How many inches did you get? (the video wouldn't play for me, so I missed the news story)

Curt said...

Karen - not sure exactly (or officially), but I'd say it would have to be 9 inches (+/- 1). Hey, i looked it up a week or so ago, the greater Cleveland area is only two or three inches per year lower than the average snowfall in St. Paul...a random FYI.