Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Allison!

After church this morning we started the celebrating out with a trip to Micky D's. French Fries (Mom usually doesn't let me have them and gets me apples instead) and all the ketchup I wanted, what a feast!Then I played in the cool playground inside!
After nap and dinner it was time for "Burfday Take". Mommy made this cake for me and drew Elmo on it. I really thought it was neat.
I really loved my cake.
Now it was time for presents. I had so much fun opening 5 presents. Can you believe it? Thanks everyone for my really fun things!
I loved my birthday! My favorite part was the song that I asked to be sung many times and Mom and Dad cut it off at 3.

4 comments:

sbharnish said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ali P.! Wish we could have been there to party with you:-)

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday! She is too cute! I love her hair now - the curls are so adorable! The Lees just had #5 - Anna Caroline - on Monday, Dec. 8! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.