Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Sequel...It's a...

Surprise due on January 29th! We had a sonogram last week on Monday. The baby is doing perfectly and growing right on track. I can feel it doing flips in there and it especially likes to be active when I lay down to sleep at night. The sonogramer (?) said she could tell what it was through out the ultrasound and shut off the parent viewing screen when she documented it. I think that Curt really wanted to peak. I would post the pics, but our scanner isn't working. I am excited to be surprised! The best part of the whole thing was watching Ali pull her shirt up like mine was and rub her belly and say, "Baby, Belly, Baby, Belly". I think we have a boy name picked out but not a girl name yet. We scored a double stroller at a twins sale this past weekend and my parent-in-laws bought a converter crib so Ali can have a toddler bed. We are getting ready! Yipee!

2 comments:

RK said...

I can not know alot of things, but gender...I'd lose my mind I think. I'm pulling for a boy, maybe that will help my odds for a girl. :o)

Don't forget to send me an email...

sbharnish said...

Maybe the baby will come early, on Kate's birthday...the 24th!