Monday, October 20, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

This past weekend Grandma and Grandpa (Bianca & Bianca) came to visit. We went to Boo at the Zoo! It was awesome. This is my cool costume. I love it. It would look cuter with black tights and a black shirt, but it was cold and I needed to wear my warm stuff underneath.
Ali had a blast looking at the animals and especially loved the lion. She just kept saying, "Wow, big lion!".



Grandma took me on a railroad ride and even got on with me...Thanks Bianca!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a pumpkin one year...definitely not that cute though! She could win a contest!!

sbharnish said...

Just adorable! I will have to show these to Aaron in the morning...he misses her, talks about her daily. :o)

Randy said...

Was Phil dressing up as Joe Pa?

bradulcy said...

Hey Ali P. Lookin' good on that train. Gavin and Taten are excited for you!