Friday, August 15, 2008

Funny Story & A Proud Moment

Funny Story:
Ali has been obsessed with boogers lately. She likes to point out if she has one or anyone else does. Yesterday I heard her say, "Nittany boogers" and so I looked around to find out where she was and she was picking Nittany's nose for her. Such a thoughtful little girl since Nittany doesn't have fingers! YUCK! Who says Pit Bulls are mean?
Proud Moment:
Today Ali and I ran a bunch of errands this morning. On our way home we got caught by a train. She was getting a bit cranky cause she was very hungry. We were listening to the radio and what do you know but "Beat It" came on. I was singing of course and by the end of the song she was singing "Beat it, Beat it" too!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

When did boogers become cute? When you had kids... I get it. It's weird, but I get it. She is so cute! I miss you guys a lot and Livy likes to look at your pics online, too! Email me when you get a free minute, Sara!

sbharnish said...

Wow, this just made me smile! Like mother like daughter, HAH! LOVE the M.J. singing.....sooo cute!