Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly...Oh My!


As many of you know I love getting a good deal. It has an addictive quality to it. Well thanks to some fellow bloggers I have come across a wonderful way to share my wishes for Christmas with all my family and friends for FREE! Shutterfly.com is offering 50 Free Christmas Cards if you are willing to let your friends and family know, via your blog, about their great site. I have seen many products made by Shutterfly and all are great quality. Many of my friends have sent me the cutest birth announcements...I didn't cause I could not think straight, but I thought about it. That counts right? I can't wait to start getting creative with my personalized Christmas photo cards! I have my eye on the design above. I only wish that I also had palm trees in the background of my family Christmas picture, rather than a yawning Pitt Bull and a 2 year old picking his nose! If you would like to score some free Christmas cards as well as see some sweet products that will be perfect for that hard to buy for relative or friend go here and check it out.





No comments: