Monday, February 9, 2009

Flying Solo

Sara here. Today is my first day with no back up. Things are going well. Both kiddos are sleeping. Ali and I made cookies for Pappy for Valentines Day today and colored too. Sawyer is just chillin and Nittany is trying to adjust. She has been spending alot of time under the desk. Although it is almost 2 and I haven't showered yet, I still consider it a successful day so far. Now I am going to do dishes, laundry and shower...then I will put on jeans with zippers and pockets. Oh the joy! I love normal clothes! I am so glad I am done wearing maternity clothes. Tomorrow when the kids are sleeping and Curt is here I am going to the mall for some new duds. My old stuff from prepregnancy is too big. I hope the winter inventory is cheap and plentiful. Over and out!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for you - doesn't it feel good? Take care and your babies are adorable! Love to you all!

Andrea said...

Hang in there, girl. I know what is is like to fly solo! Chad is gone for 2 days now. I hope you are getting some rest. Hug that cute baby and little girl for us!!

bradulcy said...

Sawyer is absolutely precious! Wish we could be there right now. Keep the photos comin'. Miss you guys. Congratulations on his arrival and I'm so happy for you all.

sbharnish said...

jeans with zippers already? wow...i am proud of you girl! I don't think i will be there for a little while....3 c-sections kinda does that to you! have fun shopping!

StL Steeles said...

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I find that 2-3 day stretches with A SINGLE shower pretty successful! ;) Showers just dry out your skin anyway... :)
Take care. The pictures are great!
Steph