Thursday, July 24, 2008

Proof of My Micheal Jackson Birthday

I have told many of you about my greatest birthday on earth. The year I had a MJ birthday party. My Mom, Dad and Aunt Beatle threw it for me. There were posters, glittery gloves, Thriller and of course 9 kids best attempts at break dancing. The best part: The MJ cake. Here is the proof. I am no fair weather fan. I still love MJ. Beneath the freaky nose, white skin, long hair, feminine voice, Neverland, bubbles the monkey, child molester...he is still in there singing Billy Jean dancing on the light up sidewalk with the tigers! I love you Micheal!

2 comments:

sbharnish said...

classic

Randy said...

Even though I loved the semi-truck birthday cake I got when I was 3 (or maybe 2), I have to say it doesn't really hold water to an MJ cake.