Monday, March 24, 2008

He Has Risen!

Today was Easter! We got up and went to a lovely church service. The Easter Bunny came to my house today. He brought me fun treat that Mom doesn't usually let me have. This is going to last a long time!After church we went to the Kleinmans' home for Easter Lunch. This is me and all the girls. It was hard for us all to look at the camera and be appropriate at the same time. I was just kinda bored with the whole thing!


Happy Easter Daddy!


Then after lunch we had an Easter Egg Hunt! I cleaned up. I got like 8 eggs! This is me looking for one.



I found one up high...they can't trick me


I found one, I found one!


Yum, Yogurt covered raisins, my fav!










4 comments:

sbharnish said...

I LOVE the photo of Curt and Ali....little clones!!!!!

RK said...

It was a pretty good day, and the 16-month-olds represented well on the couch!

Anonymous said...

That picture makes that couch look huge! Very cute, I bet you all had a blast that day. There must be something in the Champaign water preventing many boys from being conceived.

NANNY said...

The picture of all the girls on the couch should be entered in some kind of contast. It's priceless!!!

I love my little dollie!!!